There are many benefits to getting your school accredited. Some or all of these benefits may apply to your school.
- Ability of your students to apply for FAFSA financial aid
- Improved transferability of credit from your institution to others
- Prestige, higher standard of student body
- Enhanced quality assurance for entire institution
- Prerequisite for IEPs to obtain SEVIS approval to issue Form I-20 (leading to the F-1 Student Visa)
- Increased appeal to potential buyers and investors
This is a partial list of the most important benefits that accreditation confers. For more information, or to set up an appointment to discuss accreditation options, please fill out our Contact Us form on the right of the page.