Has your ESL school received a notice of deferral from ACCET? If so, you may need professional assistance in correcting areas of deficiency to ensure that your school attains accreditation at the next commission meeting.
The Tri-Logos & Associates, Inc. consulting team is highly experienced at successfully guiding intensive English program (IEP) schools through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) accreditation process. Mary Hagen, TLA’s Compliance Specialist, has conducted over 200 site visits on ACCET’s behalf, serving as Team Chairwoman, ESL Subject Specialist, and Management Specialist. Over her eighteen years as an education regulatory compliance consultant, she has written and reviewed countless Analytic Self-Evaluation Reports (ASERs) and assisted IEP schools of all sizes in implementing required policies and procedures. Since the passage of the Accreditation of English Language Training Programs Act, Mary and the TLA consulting team have led clients in California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Utah, Washington and other states to positive accreditation outcomes. The services we provide include:
• Initial accreditation guidance
• Reaccreditation guidance
• Comprehensive Analytic Self-Evaluation Report (ASER) review
• Comprehensive Analytic Self-Evaluation Report (ASER) Exhibits review
• On-Site Examination preparation guidance
• Team Report response document preparation and review
• Mock site visit performance
• Corrective action plan formulation
• Deferred accreditation assistance
• Accreditation appeals assistance
• SEVIS issues assistance
• State authorization issues assistance
• Curriculum development
If you need help with ACCET accreditation issues, contact us today for a free initial consultation. Client references are available upon request.