Since the implementation of CA SB 1247 in January of 2015, all currently unaccredited degree-granting institutions are required to undergo accreditation as a condition of approval to operate. Colleges and universities that received BPPE approval to operate on or before January 1, 2015 must submit accreditation plans (by July 1, 2015) that identify the U. S. Department of Education-approved accrediting agency from which the institution will seek accreditation and the process by which the institution will achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation by July 1, 2017, and full accreditation by July 1, 2020. For samples of BPPE-compliant accreditation plans, check out the Accreditation Plan Resources page: http://www.bppe.ca.gov/schools/accredplan_resources.shtml
If you need help selecting the optimum accrediting agency for your degree-granting institution, preparing a BPPE-compliant accreditation plan, as well as receiving expert guidance through the accreditation process, the Tri-Logos & Associates, Inc. consulting team can lead you to a successful outcome. We have experience with a wide range of U. S. DOE-approved commissions, including ACCSC, ACICS, COE, DETC, WASC, and many others.
In today’s increasingly strict regulatory environment, we strongly suggest you take a proactive approach to BPPE compliance: prevention is the best medicine. The TLA team can help you prepare an Application for Initial Approval or Accreditation Plan that will bring your institution into compliance with The Education Act of 2009 and its many amendments, including SB 1247. Take action now: once you receive a BPPE Citation Letter, it’s extremely difficult to avoid potentially devastating penalties.
Our regulatory compliance services include:
• BPPE Annual Report Assistance
• Application for Approval to Operate an Institution Non-Accredited
• Application for Addition of a Separate Branch
• Application for Change of Business Organization/Control/Ownership
• Application for Change of Education Objective
• Application for Change of Method of Educational Delivery
• Application for Change of Location
• Application for Renewal of Approval
• Application for Approval by Means of Accreditation
• SB 1246 & SB 1247 Compliance Guidance (January 1, 2015)
• Accreditation Plans for Degree-Granting Institutions (January 1, 2015)
• BPPE Compliance Inspection Preparation
• BPPE Deficiency Letter Response Preparation & Corrective Action Plans
• BPPE Statement of Issues & Other Enforcement Action Response Preparation
• ESL Program Accreditation (ACCET & CEA)
• SEVIS Certification Guidance (I-17)
For more information on how the Tri-Logos consulting team can assist you in reaching a positive outcome with regulatory compliance issues, please contact us to schedule a free phone consultation.
Or contact us using the form below:
Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /nfs/c11/h02/mnt/205344/domains/trilogos.co/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/formatting.php on line 53