Tri-Logos & Associates, Inc. is a consulting firm that specializes in providing solutions to the challenging regulatory issues facing California educational institutions. If you need assistance bringing your institution into full compliance with Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) requirements, our consulting team can guide you to a successful outcome.
New state regulations are on the way: According to SB 1246 and SB 1247, which were signed by Governor Jerry Brown on September 29, 2014, the BPPE will require that degree-granting institutions undergo accreditation as a condition of approval to operate. Colleges and universities that received BPPE approval to operate on or before January 1, 2015 will be required to submit an accreditation plan that identifies the U. S. Department of Education-approved accrediting agency from which the institution will seek accreditation and the process by which the institution will achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation by July 1, 2017, and full accreditation by July 1, 2020.
If you need help selecting the optimum accrediting agency for your degree-granting institution, preparing a compliant accreditation plan, as well as receiving expert guidance through the accreditation process, the Tri-Logos consulting team can lead you to a successful outcome. We have experience with a wide range of U. S. DOE-approved commissions, including ACCSC, ACICS, DETC, WASC, and many others.
Our regulatory compliance services include:
• BPPE Annual Report Assistance
• Application for Approval to Operate an Institution Non-Accredited
• Application for Addition of a Separate Branch
• Application for Change of Business Organization/Control/Ownership
• Application for Change of Education Objective
• Application for Change of Method of Educational Delivery
• Application for Change of Location
• Application for Renewal of Approval
• Application for Approval by Means of Accreditation
• SB 1247 & SB 1246 Compliance Guidance (January 1, 2015)
• Accreditation Plans for Degree-Granting Institutions (January 1, 2015)
• BPPE Compliance Inspection Preparation
• BPPE Deficiency Letter Response Preparation & Corrective Action Plans
• BPPE Statement of Issues & Other Enforcement Action Response Preparation
• ESL Program Accreditation (ACCET & CEA)
• SEVIS Certification Guidance (I-17)
For more information on how The Tri-Logos consulting team can assist you in resolving regulatory compliance issues, please contact us to schedule a free phone consultation.
Or contact us using the form below:
Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /nfs/c11/h02/mnt/205344/domains/trilogos.co/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/formatting.php on line 53