The Tri-Logos consulting team specializes in guiding intensive English program (IEP) schools through ACCET and CEA accreditation, and over the years we have worked with clients in California, Georgia, Nevada, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Utah, Washington, and other states, helping them achieve successful outcomes. Whether your school is undergoing initial accreditation, reaccreditation, or facing a deferral or denial, TLA can help. The services we provide include:
• Initial accreditation guidance (ACCET and CEA)
• Reaccreditation guidance (ACCET and CEA)
• Comprehensive ASER or Self-study review
• Comprehensive ASER or Self-study Exhibits review
• Team site visit preparation guidance
• Team site visit response document review
• Corrective action plan formulation
• Deferred accreditation assistance
• Accreditation appeals assistance
• SEVIS issues assistance
• State authorization issues assistance
• Curriculum development
Mary Hagen, TLA’s Compliance Specialist, has conducted over 200 site visits on ACCET’s behalf, acting as Team Chairwoman, ESL Subject Specialist, and Management Specialist. She has served on five national task forces to set ESL accreditation standards (including two for ACCET) and two state task forces for ESL standards (California). Ms. Hagen is the author of six ESL textbooks, she has established four postsecondary ESL programs (taking them from conception to accreditation), and she has written and reviewed countless ASERs and Self-study Reports in her more than twenty years as an education regulatory compliance consultant.
Please contact us today if you need guidance through ACCET or CEA accreditation, or help in resolving serious IEP regulatory issues. Client references are available upon request.