As regulatory compliance consultants, Tri-Logos & Associates, Inc. team members often receive inquiries about how schools can get permission to enroll international students. This month the Study in the States website has a useful new Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) guide to the certification process that allows schools to issue Form I-20 through SEVIS:

Comments are closed.