Since the full implementation of The Accreditation of English Language Training Programs Act on December 14, 2013, many intensive English program (IEP) schools are in serious danger of losing their SEVIS certification. The Tri-Logos consulting team has extensive experience guiding IEP schools through the challenging new regulatory environment. Don’t wait until your school is beyond saving: Contact us today if you need help resolving serious IEP regulatory issues.
• • Initial accreditation guidance (ACCET and CEA)
• • Reaccreditation guidance (ACCET and CEA)
• • Team site visit response document review
• • Corrective action plan formulation
• • Accreditation deferral assistance
• • Accreditation appeals assistance